|Course Title:||Six Sigma Green Belt|
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Our Bethesda Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training course is aligned with the ASQ and SSC certification requirements. It includes all of the tools, techniques and concepts related to Six Sigma. Students are trained and tested on their understanding and application the tools and techniques of the elements of the Lean Six Sigma methodology. Participants are taught how to integrate Lean Six Sigma into an overall approach to process improvement in line DMAIC methodology. Our Green Belt program may be taken alone or as the first step to earning your Black Belt. This format promotes synergy and encourages groups to work together. In addition, the programs provide the flexibility to mix and match locations. In addition, we provide traditional classroom program and onsite options, including Champion programs that are designed for executives beginning the Six Sigma implementation process.
Accelerated Green Belt Certification Format
This entire course is 60 hrs of instruction, with 40hrs in class and 20hrs remote. This format maximizes your time in class, and completes the instruction through practical application and interactive mentoring. The instructor-led classroom environment, is five consecutive days (one week). In class we use a variety of lecture, application, as well as individual and team exercises. Laptop computers are used extensively during the class. There are typically three to four weeks after the in class session where the individual returns to their work environment to apply the knowledge and skills learned in class to their projects.
Bethesda Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Objectives:
- Understand Six Sigma methodology and the DMAIC approach
- Ability to apply the tools in the DMAIC phases to work problems and projects
- Lead and execute process-level improvement projects
- Eliminate waste and defects be applying lean and six sigma
- Mentor others in applying Lean Six Sigma to improve their work environment
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements
- Define process metrics and set up measurement systems
- Analyze measurement results utilizing basic statical concepts
- Analyze data and present insights to management
- Course Workbook and Handouts
- Lunch and afternoon snacks provided
- Enjoyable educational atmosphere
- Fun, entertaining and informative exercises
- Six Sigma tool templates
- Six Sigma Study Guide and practice exams
- Six Sigma Green Belt Course Certificate
Who Should Attend:
- This course is designed for individuals from a variety of functions such as logistics, operations, finance, quality, production, and engineering. Participants are typically process owners or project managers, knowledgeable in the technical aspects of their job. This is the first step in obtaining Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
Lean Six Sigma Class Location
Our Training facility is in Downtown Washington DC. Conveniently located only a few blocks from DuPont Circle and steps from the corridor of K Street. Situated within walking distance of the Red and Orange Metro lines, makes this location a breeze for commuters. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW#450Washington DC, DC 20036
Our Training facility is in Downtown Washington DC. Conveniently located only a few blocks from DuPont Circle and steps from the corridor of K Street. Situated within walking distance of the Red and Orange Metro lines, makes this location a breeze for commuters.
1101 Connecticut Ave NW#450Washington DC, DC 20036