Find Your Six Sigma Green Belt Class
Why Should You Take Our Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course?
Our Six Sigma Green Belt workshop has been designed for professionals, project leaders and improvement teams aiming to augment their current level of knowledge and expertise with Six Sigma methods, principals, and tools to enable improvement of efficiency, effectiveness and agility of the Business Processes. It is designed to teach the Six Sigma fundamentals and their application through a robust 5-day course. Our Six Sigma course is accredited by the Council for Six Sigma Certification. Certification requirements include all of the tools, techniques and concepts related to Six Sigma. Students are trained and tested on their understanding and ability to apply the tools and techniques of the elements of the Six Sigma methodology. As part of the DMAIC methodology, students are taught how to integrate Six Sigma into an overall approach to process improvement.
After taking the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification class attendees should be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Six Sigma and the DMAIC approach to process improvement.
- Understand Six Sigma variation reduction methodology.
- Begin to apply the tools in the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control phases to everyday work problems and execute Green Belt projects.
- Assist Black Belts in Six Sigma teams and team projects to provide measurable improvement to the enterprise.
- Become a mentor to others in applying Six Sigma to improve their work environment
- Understand the use of the tools in characterizing a process, analyzing process data, and controlling a process.
- Define process metrics and set up measurement systems that enable data-based decision making.
- Analyze data and present meaningful results to management.
- The course is appropriate for all levels and disciplines within the organization.
- Implementers of Green Belt projects from the industry like Project Managers, Operations Managers, Supervisors, Team Leads
- Professionals working to improve business issues like Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, Service-level improvements, etc.
- Course Supplies, Handouts and Handbook
- Six Sigma tool templates
- Six Sigma Study Guide and practice tests
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course Certificate
Here are a list of the Top 15 Cities across the US with the greatest demand for Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Top 15 Cities: