Our PMP Certification Training in Baltimore is based primarily on the PMBOK Guide and has been developed to the specifications outlined by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our curriculum is focused on providing you with the information contained in the exam as well teaching you the latest advanced exam taking skill sets. Everything in our class is designed to keep you focused on PMP Certification. By the end of this course you will have an increased comprehension of the key principles ensuring you are prepared to pass the exam and earn your Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
|Course Title:||PMP Certification|
|Time:||8:30 am – 6:00 pm|
PMP Exam Prep Class includes:
- Pre-Class Study Guide
- Online Exam Simulator
- 1000+ Practice Questions
- In Class Exercises
- 100% Exam Pass Guarantee
- Lunch and Snacks Provided During Class
PMP Training Course Objectives:
- Identify and overcome knowledge gaps
- Increase comfort and ability with PMP Exam questions
- Learn useful tips and tricks to increase comprehension
- Learn and apply critical test taking strategies
- Apply real world project management concepts
- Complete PMP Certification Exam preparedness
Why choose us for your PMP Certification Training?
Our Baltimore PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving your PMP certification. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable.
After attending our four day boot camp class, you will pass the Project Management Certification Exam on your First Attempt. Guaranteed.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
- Experience: We have the largest team of veteran instructors across the US. Our curriculum uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy, for maximum learner engagement and motivation.
- Thought leadership: Our Courses have been uniquely developed to ensure a high degree of correlation between the subject matter and the proficiency examinations. Our Courses use problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner.
- Proven Results: Our PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp gets you ready Faster, Better and with More Support along the way. 98% of our students pass the exam the First Time they take it.
- Firm Course Dates: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. You can focus on your training and certification, and not worry about cancellations or delays.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We know your PMP certification training is an important milestone in your career. We understand the value you place in spending your time and money wisely. That’s why we back up all of our courses with a 100% money-back guarantees: if you don’t pass, you don’t pay.
Here’s What our Students Say About Us:
I wanted to take a moment to pass along that I sat for the PMP exam yesterday. I was able to pass the exam. Thank you for your help in the prep course. I would not have passed without that course and what you taught me.
I just wanted to let you know that I passed the PMP exam this morning. Thanks for your help. I could not have passed without the class.
We have skilled instructors that not only instruct classes, but put in to practice the same concepts they teach. Our instructors are dedicated mentors to your goal and pursuit of learning. We believe that better training comes from more equality and connection between the instructor and learner. In this course we use proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy. Our lunch and snacks will enable you to stay in a learning state. Everything in our class is designed to ensure you are able to keep focused on achieving PMP Certification. At completion of our course you will be fully prepared and ready to pass the PMP Exam and become a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
PMP Boot Camp Class Location
Our Baltimore Training facility is a premier location, directly connected to the Baltimore Convention Center. Students traveling from outside the Baltimore area, are encouraged to ask about our preferred rate hotel accommodations. 400 East Pratt StreetBaltimore, Maryland 21202
Baltimore - Inner Harbor
Our Baltimore Training facility is a premier location, directly connected to the Baltimore Convention Center. Students traveling from outside the Baltimore area, are encouraged to ask about our preferred rate hotel accommodations.
400 East Pratt StreetBaltimore, Maryland 21202
PMP Certification Frequently Asked Questions
- How many hours of study time are necessary to pass the exam?
- The exact amount of time varies depending on individual learning styles and comfort level. Generally students should expect to spend around 20-40 hours studying in addition to the time spent in the PMP Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp class.
- What study materials are needed to prepare for the exam?
- We provide complete course materials to our PMP Certification Preparation students. Besides hundreds of pages of useful information, study aids, and references, students in our classes also receive a 90-day subscription to our online simulation of the PMP exam with over 500 practice test questions.
- Students are encouraged to purchase the current edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge®, available at the PMI Bookstore or other retailers. PMI Members have access to a free e-copy of the PMBOK® Guide online that may be downloaded.
- Sample exam questions and suggested reading are also available on the PMI web site.
- How can candidates apply to sit for the exam?
- Candidates must complete an application. Candidates are encouraged to apply online at pmi.org. Once started, the application may not be cancelled but may be saved unfinished. It will remain open for 90 days.
- How many questions are asked in the PMP exam?
- The PMP examination is comprised of 200 mutually-exclusive, four-option, multiple-choice questions.
- How do candidates schedule time to sit for the exam?
- Once you are eligible to take the exam, the scheduling instructions received from PMI will instruct you to contact Prometric, to select a date and location for taking the exam. The PMP exam is a computer-based exam and may be scheduled by applicants at any time available at any of the Prometric sites.
- Information about site locations and scheduling may be found at Prometric’s website at www.prometric.com. Select the “Professional Licensure and Certification” for test type and “Project Management Institute” for testing program.
- What if a candidate has to cancel after scheduling the exam?
- You may reschedule or cancel your exam if done at least two full days prior to your exam date. However, canceling or rescheduling the exam within 30 days of a scheduled exam date will incur a rescheduling fee. Be sure to confirm the cancellation/rescheduling guidelines with Prometric when scheduling the exam.