Find a Class Near You
PMP Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp
PMP Certification is recognized globally, making it one of the best educational investments in your career. Our PMP Certification Training Class curriculum is the only course that uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy. Our Course uses problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner. We blend these approaches with simple memorization techniques in order to keep the vast amount of information organized and memorable. We help you understand the PMP Certification eligibility requirements and assist you with your application. The entire design of our PMP Boot Camp course is focused on ensuring your readiness to pass the Exam and earn your Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. When it’s time to seek PMP Certification there’s simply no substitute for the level of insight, information, and skill that an Instructor Led PMP Exam Prep Class can deliver.
Project Management Certification Benefits
In today’s intensely competitive workplace, PMP Certification is extremely beneficial. Becoming PMP certified sets the standard and quickly highlights your ability and experience. The PMP Credential is specifically designed to be an unbiased endorsement of your experience, competence and ability to leading project teams. If you’re a project manager with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience and you want to solidify your skills, stand out among your peers, as well as maximize your career security and earning potential, then attending our PMP Boot Camp is the right choice.
By earning your PMP Certification credential, you will demonstrate that you are dedicated to career excellence and are capable of performing at the highest level in the field of project management. This makes it more likely that you will receive greater compensation in your current position and have increased opportunities for advancement. In fact, the annual PMI Project Management Salary Survey, and PayScale reveals that PMP Certified Professionals earn an average salary of more than $100,000 per year! A random sample of 13 job postings for Project Manager positions posted on CIO.com and Dice.com found that eight of them either Require or Prefer Project Management Certification. All eight ads were for mid- to senior-level project management positions that require anywhere from a minimum of 5 to 11 years of experience. 5 of the 8 postings say PMP Certification is “highly desirable,” “an advantage,” “preferred,” or “a plus.” The three postings that explicitly require some form of project management certification all specify the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP) credential. Employers clearly know the value of PMP Certification. PMP Certification offers professional distinction that sets you on a higher career track from the outset.
Why choose us for your PMP Certification Training?
Our PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving your PMP certification. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable.
After attending our four day boot camp class, you will pass the Project Management Certification Exam on your First Attempt. Guaranteed.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
- Experience: We have the largest team of veteran instructors across the US. Our curriculum uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy, for maximum learner engagement and motivation.
- Thought leadership: Our Courses have been uniquely developed to ensure a high degree of correlation between the subject matter and the proficiency examinations. Our Courses use problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner.
- Proven Results: Our PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp gets you ready Faster, Better and with More Support along the way. 98% of our students pass the exam the First Time they take it.
- Firm Course Dates: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. You can focus on your training and certification, and not worry about cancellations or delays.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We know your PMP certification training is an important milestone in your career. We understand the value you place in spending your time and money wisely. That’s why we back up all of our courses with a 100% money-back guarantees: if you don’t pass, you don’t pay.
This class will cover the PMI Process Areas including:
- Monitoring & Controlling
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management